Monday, August 10, 2015

33 weeks and Avey's nursery update.

 
I am 33 weeks this week!
Only 7 more to go, God willing.
It's getting harder to find the energy to get things done as time goes on,
I love my little baby girl but she sure is an energy drainer!
 
We moved into our new 2 bedroom apartment this past Friday and now we have
a room for our girl.
 
I won't be nearly finished with it until after my first baby shower (which is this Saturday!)
but we put up the crib and my husband painted the changing table this weekend.
 



 
I can't wait to put everything together, and hang more things on the wall.
It certainly is a work in progress, but to get things
started makes me feel a lot better.
Her colors will be teal, coral & grey.
She's gonna have coral curtains and a coral bedskirt,
and it will not really have a theme but we will be adding
elephants, arrows and feathers in the décor!
 
I am so excited to meet my baby girl and bring her home.
 


1 comment:

  1. 9158聊天室你懂的
    同城視頻聊天室
    同城裸聊直播視頻
    奇摩女孩免費視訊聊天室
    免費的裸聊qq
    免費交友裸聊室
    免費同城裸聊平台
    視頻交友真人秀
    六間房被禁視頻
    哪個app有大尺度直播
    免費在線交友聊天室大秀聊天室你懂的真人視訊表演秀歐美A片快播下載uthome視訊聊天網
    聊天室哪個黃午夜秀真人視頻聊天室好擼吧視頻交友社區外圍女論壇外國視訊 show 免費看
    聊天室哪個好午夜秀視頻聊天室0716視頻交友社區日本成人劇情片快播美國視訊 show
    寂寞交友富婆聊天室午夜秀聊天5see視頻交友社區90後美女穿漁網襪擼擼rc 視訊直播 show
    真人美女視頻互動三色午夜秀在線視頻交友互動社區快播成人圖片網站show love 視訊情人網

    ReplyDelete