Wednesday, April 16, 2014

We're going to college!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My husband and I have been talking about going to school and pursuing our
dreams for some time now, and we have put it off way too many times.
It's time to cut the crap, and finally start doing something instead of just
talking about our plans all the time.
 
 
We realize that we are going to be school at the same time and it's not
going to be easy, but Johnny's is technically just a one year
program, not a 4 year degree like mine so it won't be as hard as some people
have it.
 
Johnny will starting school in August to be an EMT Basic, he will hopefully
get a job as an EMT and than continue a 2 year program to be a Paramedic.
 
I, hopefully, if all goes well, will be starting in January, and I plan on pursuing a degree
in Social Work. I'm not sure what I want to do with it yet, there are alot of options,
but I think once I get in school, I'll see what interests me the most.
 
 
I'm nervous & excited to start this chapter in our lives!
I know it's going to be scary but Johnny and I can do it.
 
 
Mel. 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to you both! I hope that everything works at for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! I'm sure you'll struggle at times, but it'll all be worth it, and you have each other to lean on. You guys are choosing great programs!

    ReplyDelete