Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The 5 Beauty Products I can't live without.

Every woman has their arsenal of beauty products that they use daily.
I'm not different.
I change of my look from time to time but I basically stick with the same
tried and true products that I've come to love and trust.
 
Here they are:
 
 
1. Nivea Sun Kissed Radiance gradual tanning lotion Fair to Medium complexion.
 
 
I've been using this since late February, and while it doesn't make you tan, it does add a pretty
natural glow to your complexion. It's like I sprinkled bronzer all over my body.
I love it. I'm not crazy about the smell though, the other day my husband said I smelled like McDonalds after I put it on. No woman wants to hear that.
 
2. Nars Blush/Bronzer duo in Orgasm/Laguna
 
 
 
I'm blush obsessed and I'm so thankful to have won this a few months back.
It's a little pricey for my budget so I never would have discovered it otherwise, but I'm so happy
I found it. The blush is my favorite shade of pink and the bronzer adds that perfect finished glow on top.
 
3. Juicy Couture Perfume Peace Love and Juicy.
 
 
 
I believe every woman should a signature scent.
This is mine. I loved it ever since I found a sample in a magazine and last month my mom bought it
for me for my 25th birthday. I spray it in my hair too, and every time I walk in front of someone with my hair swinging, I get complemented that I smell nice. It's my little secret.
 
4. Maybelline Chiffon Chic.
 
 
 
I have lots of nail polishes. This is my favorite for spring.
I love the sweet pink, it reminds of a slightly sexier version of Ballet Slippers pink and I can't
get enough.
 
5. Revlon Red Lacquer lipstick. No. 29.

                   Until this showed up in my mailbox thanks to an Instyle giveaway, I had never
tried red lipstick. I was convinced I could never pull it off.
Now I don't leave the house without it. It makes me feel sexy and confident.
 
Have you tried any of these?
What products can you not live without?
 
Mel.
 


1 comment:

  1. I like the Jergens graduating tanner but I think it would work well if I mixed the one you like with the jergens one! That blush is expensive but it lasts foreverrrr :)

    And you look amazing in that lipstick! Oh my gosh (insert heart eyed emoji, lol)

    ReplyDelete