Thursday, April 24, 2014

I feel my best when I don't try.

 
I'm referring to fashion in the title.
In other aspects of your life you should try.
You should try your damn best.
 
But when it comes to my style, lately, I like myself best when I'm comfortable.
I feel my sexiest in a t-shirt and jeans.
I don't think my husband agrees.
Actually he doesn't agree, he likes me in tight fitting clothing and has made
that clear on numerous occasions, but that's just an opinion.
I'm bull headed and I will always wear what I want.
 
And lately this is my favorite outfit.


 
Excuse the blantant selfies, I just have no one to take pictures for me since
my husband is horrible at it, and the last few times I asked him to take
a picture of me his finger covered the lense in all of them.
On an iPhone. I still don't know how he managed to do that.
 
I love this shirt and jeans combo, it's so comfy
And apparently I'm on trend because according to The Fabulist leather is
in..or fake leather.

I really don't know what the point of this post is.
I just really liked this outfit and wanted to show it you.

Mel.
 

2 comments:

  1. You look sooo cute! I've always tried to force myself to a girly trendy style and it just doesn't work for me! So I need to start being like you and just wearing what I feel comfortable in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you to be honest. A girl who can rock a pair of jeans and a tee is sexy - according to men that I know. But obviously every man is different. I think to some degree almost every (normal) man likes the tight fitted clothing and done up look sometimes because they like showing us off... Natural makeup and an effortless look does wonders.

    I love your t-shirt!!!

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete