Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Meet Blue.

 
                                  

Since we did the "5 things about Me" post last week,
I thought today you guys could get to know my fur-child.
 
 
1. His name is Blue. Nicknames include, BooBoo, Blueberry, Blue Bunny, Blue Boo, etc.
 
2. We adopted him from the Humane Society in Gulfport, MS, two years ago.
We almost got a hound name Jackson Browne, but Blue captured my heart by wanting me to pick
him up.
 
3. Blue was a victim of abuse. His ears are in bad shape because of that.
 
4. Blue's favorite things are kisses, and cuddles. He's very sweet to everyone but he loves his Mommy the most. I know this because he never leaves my lap and always wants me to hold him even if he's outside.
 
5. Blue is 8 years old. He was 6 years old when we adopted him. We never had any doubts about
adopting an older dog. Blue is wonderful and we are so happy that he will live out the last years
of his life with people who love him so much.
 
 


1 comment:

  1. aw he is precious! and i love that you adopted an older dog!! if i had the room i would adopt as many dogs as possible!!

    ReplyDelete