Today I thought I'd share a little about myself.
So I'll share with you 5 facts about me.
1. The basics, I'm 24, married to Johnny (he's 23) and we celebrate 2 years of marriage this month.
We live in Memphis with our dog Blue, a Weiner dog we adopted 2 years ago.
2. I'm the youngest of 3 children. I have an older brother and an older sister. Yea, I'm the baby and sometimes I can certainly act like it.
3. I started this blog to help me be more socially outgoing. I work in sales, and I'm very good at it.
You would never know that in my life outside work, I have very little friends and it's hard for me to talk to people. I was diagnosed with Asperger's in 2010, and I know that has a big affect on it.
4. I don't have a lot of hobbies, but I do enjoy: reading, blogging (of course), a good tv marathon, and just recently I've gotten into playing Tennis with my husband.
5. I have no idea what I want to do with my life. You think at 24, I'd have figured it out, I quit college cause and I didn't want to waste anyone's time and money anymore. I love my job, but I know it's not a career choice. I'm hoping this upcoming year, 2014, will be the year I discover myself and hopefully find my niche.